It's been a rough couple of days...just wanted to let you know that I made it safe. Currently in Don Det...very south Lao, just on the Mekong River...details tomorrow.
Enjoy the Riv. Be careful of the bugs that fly up your pee hole when you take a leak, and whatever you don't don't cross the street when a car is coming at you!
P.S. Don't brush your teeth and do push-ups at the same time.
I'm just a 23 yr old kid originally from Texas. Graduated from LSU in 2008 with a degree in Finance and decided to travel some of the world for a year before settling down in the States with a desk job. I'm really looking forward to this journey that I'm embarking on. Oh, and please forgive my poor writing skills...I'm blogging, not trying to publish a novel.
3 comments:
Enjoy the Riv. Be careful of the bugs that fly up your pee hole when you take a leak, and whatever you don't don't cross the street when a car is coming at you!
P.S. Don't brush your teeth and do push-ups at the same time.
Post a Comment